Public Address System
AL MARJAN COMMUNICATION offers the modern technology in Public Address System. PA system is an electronic sound intensification and sharing system with the use of an amplifier, microphone and loud speakers which permit a person to address a large public, helps the groups to enjoy the get together gathering events and music concerts. Simple PA systems are often used in small venues such as school auditoriums, Government service centre and small Company work places. PA systems with many speakers are widely used to make announcements in public, institutional and commercial buildings and crowded places such as airports. Some PA systems allow the occupants to respond to the announcements with a microphone provided at the rooms.
The quality of Public Address Systems that is installed for specific purposes is of utmost importance. The right kind of technology, hardware and the right people to install...these are the key points that has to be kept in mind.
AL MARJAN offers all these three…we are ahead of technology…our hardware is world class and when it comes to the right people, your search for an alternative will always lead to us…because you don’t have an alternative.
Looking for a highly flexible, enjoyable and credible integrated public address system equipment for your new building? Honeywell pa system is exactly what you need– the redefined excellent Quality, Xpert Design, and Xtra Benefits. Our array of Public Address System is exclusively designed for public addressing and emergency purposes. These fully digitalized systems play a significant role in the small, medium-sized applications.
PA Systems come in many different shapes and sizes, ranging from the very elaborate systems used in large stadiums all the way down to a simple microphone patched into your home stereo. Public Addressing System is used for playing light music & making an announcement at Airports, Hospitals, Factories, Show Rooms & Colleges etc. Basic Terminology.
REQUIREMENTS OF PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM
- It must avoid the acoustic feedback
- Distribute the sound intensity uniformly
- Reduce reverberations
- It must use proper speaker orientation
- Select proper microphones and loudspeaker
- It should create a sense of direction
- Loudspeaker impedances should be matched properly
- Proper grounding should be provided
- Use closed ring connection for loudspeakers
FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED WHILE SELECTING A P.A. SYSTEM
- The output power of the P.A. system should be adequate for a giving application.
- The number of microphones that can be connected at the input.
- Provision to connect a tape recorder or CD player at its input.
- Provision of a tone control/graphic equalizer circuit.
- Facility of operating the P.A. system on the DC batteries in the event of power failure.
- Separate amplitude control for each input microphone.
- The number of speakers that can be driven by the P.A. system.
- Facility to use the wireless microphones.
- Size, weight, and cost.
- Guarantee for reliable operation and after sale service.
We are always connected with the latest developments in the field and offer the best.